Information about NIL
The Norwegian Association of Interior Architects and Furniture Designers (NIL) is a national NGO organizing interior architects and furniture designers who have completed an MA. NIL was founded in 1945. Only members of NIL can use MNIL (Member of NIL) in his or her title.
- the quality stamp of the industry
NIL secures the professional and legal interests of our members and works to promote the profession and its visibility.
The purpose of the association
Interior architects and furniture designers MNIL create value for the public and the private. We enhance the client identity and develop social, aesthetic and functional spaces.
At all times, interior architects and furniture designers MNIL are to be the preferable co-partner when planning and developing space, furnishing and furniture.
- Secure the professional and legal interests of the members
- Contribute to a high level of quality in Norwegian interior architecture and furniture design
- Be the spokesman of interior architects and furniture designers
The members of NIL have in depth expertise in
- Interior architecture
- Planning of interiors, both public and private, in both new and old buildings
- Design of furniture and other artifacts for interiors
- Design for individual projects and for industrial production
- Universal design