Application forms

There are two application forms, one for ordinary members and one for students. If you wish to apply for extended student membership, please use the application form for students og fill in the year you finished your degree. Applicants who apply on special conditions must in addition to the portfolio and diploma, fill out the application form for ordinary members.

Application form for ordinary applicants and applicants applying on special conditions